So I'm getting tired of waiting for my period to arrive so I picked up the phone and called my doctor. they were all you need to come in for blood work, of course that is why I'm calling. I was suppose to get it by July 7th and still nothing. so I went today really didn't miss getting poked on by a needle but I shall have result this afternoon as to what is going on with my hormones. I hope my period is around the corner because I don't want to pay more money for a pill or a shot to get my period. It would be nice if they called and said you are pregnant but I know I'm not. so i will update when they let me know what is going on to whoever reads my blog which I think not that many do.
No comments:
Post a Comment