birth control pills: 8/23-9/12/14
lupron: 9/8-9/17/14
Appointment: 9/17 for B/W and U/S
Estrace: 9/18-10/1/14
D14 Estrace Appt: 10/1/14 for B/W and U/S
PIO/PVS: 10/2/14
Thaw/FET 10/7/14
so that is roughly my schedule I'm nervous like super nervous. I hope this is it for us I pray this is it. oh and we will thaw 4 embryos this time around and there will be 4 left. My nurse did mention that the doctor is considering putting back 3 embryos. That freaked me out because we had always discussed putting 2 back. I really don't want triplets I'm hoping for one healthy baby but like the doctor said we put 2 back last time and none stuck so if we put 3 back we might get the chance for one to stick. good thing is I still have like a month and a half to think about it. I think it will all be how my body responds to the medicine and how the embryos thaw out. I'm praying for a miracle here. oh and another thing the estrace pills I will have to take them orally and will have to insert one vaginally. I pray to god this works. I will keep everyone posted on how my treatment progresses.
No comments:
Post a Comment