Well in 5 more days my embryo babies will be back home with me. I went yesterday to my appointment and my lining is thick but not thick enough its at 8 right now. the doctor would like to see it thicker but my hormone levels are good. so he said to continue with my pills and by Tuesday he will look at it again in hopes that from yesterday to Tuesday my lining grew thicker a little more.Saturday I have my acupuncture appointment and then again next Tuesday. Now the task will be if we are putting back 3 or 2 embryos.I know my husband wants to put back 3 but I don't know I guess it will depend on how well they thaw out. I'm just staying positive and like the frozen song says "LET IT GO" I mean I did as much as I could this time around now its in gods hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment