Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Long over due post

I know I know the last post I wrote was in January and here we are in April I'm 7 months pregnant and enjoying every minute of it. We found out we are expecting a baby boy and we could not be more thrilled. I celebrated my 28th birthday on April 7th and I can say it was such a blessing to have my baby with me knowing that next year he will be with me physically god willing. Lets see what else I passed my glucose test yay!! and I'm now starting to go to the doctor every 2 week for a checkup. Baby is very active moving so much which is such a relief because that is my answer that he is okay. I just pray and hope it continues like this until June.

Bump Update

How far along? 29 Weeks

Total weight gain: Last appointment it showed so far I have 20 pounds so far.
 
Maternity clothes: yes maternity bottoms and some tops.

Stretch marks: So far on my stomach none but some on my thighs strange right!!
    
Sleep: Sleeping isn't going very well.I wake up with heartburn pretty much every night and I get up to pee like twice a night.

Best moment this week:Just feeling him kick every day more and more. looking forward to my appointment this Friday to hear the heartbeat.

Miss anything? Sushi
 
Food cravings:Nothing so far.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.

Gender: BOY!!!!

Symptoms: Heartburn heartburn heartburn all day every day. this week I started getting round ligament pain and I have been waking up with cramps in my legs. but so totally worth it.
 
Belly button in or out: halfway out.

Wedding rings on or off: Off

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy. :)
 
Looking forward to: Doctor appointment on Friday and hearing the heartbeat.
 
  I pray to god everyday and every night that everything continues to go as smoothly as it has so far. we are almost there baby.  here is a pic of me on my birthday first official bump photo. 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment