OMG life has gotten in the way of this blog well more like 2 kiddos! Santiago is 2 and those terrible 2's ain't no joke he is really testing us in each and every possible way that he can. we tell him no and its like we are telling him to do it more! he is climbing tables, opening baby gates, jumping on beds on sofas everything that equals dangers. we have tried starting to potty train him but he ain't having it yet. He is talking so much more now! everything we say he repeats the most amazing feeling when he says I love you mami every night! Leo what can I say about Leo! he is such a mellow baby I guess because he knows his brother is such a handful right now LOL. He is so mellow as long as he is fed and has a clean diaper he will stay by himself entertaining himself. He is 8 months starting to roll over and sleeping through the night! Having 2 Little boys is so amazing Santiago hugs and kisses on Leo all day everyday sometimes we do have to be careful because Santiago will try to be rough and Leo is no ready for that! and Leo just looks and stares and everything his big brother does! I think in a couple of months he will actually be crawling or walking after his big bro! cant wait for the holiday season around the corner with my 2 little guys! I took them to take fall pictures and here they are! I don't think I ever uploaded a picture of Leo but here he goes!
Oh these pictures are just precious!! They are so cute!
ReplyDelete