Hello Ladies I have really been considering doing acupuncture for my upcoming FET cycle this summer I did it in the past and really enjoyed it but since I had to pay 85 bucks a session it got to be too expensive on top of everything else we were paying for so I took a break from it.
Recently I have heard about reflexology and how it can help when trying to get pregnant its kinda like acupuncture but without the needles It concentrates more on key pressure points and its much cheaper 45 dollars a session.
so I have been debating which one would be better to start next month acupuncture or reflexology does anybody have experience with either? if so what were your experiences any feedback is much appreciated.
on other topics mother's day is around the corner another holiday I'm not looking forward to. its a yearly reminder that my body sucks and it cant do something that should be normal. I am so jealous of those ladies that have those babies and have a reason to celebrate these holidays. Its sad when some of the mothers I know take it for granted!!.
So sorry about your struggles this stuff is rough!! I tried acupuncture for my second round of IVF the one that finally worked and I loved it!! It made me feel so relaxed and I really do think it helped with the cycle to work I was nervous at first but I found an awesome lady to go too and it really helped me to feel more comfortable I have not heard much about the other but im sure it is great as well.
ReplyDelete