Friday, May 30, 2014
Maybe Period??
Well It looks like the three month mark for the Depro-Lupron shot is almost up. If my hormones are on track I will be getting a period by June 7th, next week already. Man 3 months go by so fast!! in a blink of an eye actually. after I get my period the doctor will put me on birth control because we plan on doing our FET in August. July is going to be a busy month for us so we just decided to wait until August. I mean we waited 3 months already whats another 2 months? I have decided to do acupuncture to go along with they cycle I found a place by my house so I just have to set up the appointment. I'm so excited I cant wait to get the ball rolling!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment